Monday, May 10, 2010

I know, it's late!


Yesterday was Mother's day. I took a little time to reflect about my Mother and how she raised eight kids, taught them the gospel, to have a strong opinion (both a good and bad thing) and to care about each other. Those days growing up that seem just like yesterday are now long past.

Then I thought of my wife, raising our two kids to be loyal to our church and to God. They know just where to go for love and a little sympathy. They are growing so fast.

I see my daughter, her natural mothering instincts, taking care of her stuffed animals and books. She truly amazes me and I can't wait to see the woman she will grow up to be, but I gladly will.

The cycles of life happen fast. Each day I realize more and more that I need to stop, look, and enjoy each minute. I love the stage I am in, but I am afraid it will end too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment